Please email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you with details about publishing it on the site. We congratulate you for taking this courageous step in your journey! We’ve seen the miracles of love, faith, hope, and healing that occur from sharing stories, for both the writer and the reader. It is a great source of healing for both!
- What have you experienced that has changed your perspective?
- Share a pivotal moment or experience.
- Do you have an story or experience about love, faith, hope, and healing?
- Have you been involved in any humanitarian/giving back efforts? What did you do? What was your experience?
- Have you experienced mental or physical health challenges, losing a child, special needs, mental health, divorce, infidelity, death, infertility, adoption, foster care?
- Is there something unique about your family that you feel would help other families?
- What is your mission in life and how did you find it?
- Has your life turned out how you expected? What have you learned from it?
- Share a trial and triumph you’ve experienced.
- How have you seen God’s hand in your life?
- When you were at your lowest point, what helped you rise back up?
- What have you done that is unconventional?
- Is there anyone who has touched or changed your life? Maybe someone who is your hero? Tell us about that person.
A few important details to keep in mind when submitting your stories to be published:
- Please submit stories of love, faith, hope, and/or healing. You are welcome to submit more than one story.
- Please submit at least one high quality picture. If no picture is submitted, we will include a generic picture. Please make sure you have permission for all professional photos. More info is in our terms and agreement. Thank you so much for helping us honor the copyright laws.
- If you have a blog or website you’d like us to share, please feel free to include that so our readers can follow you!
- Please include how you would like your name displayed (First and last. First only. Anonymous.)
- We don’t have a specific length, but would like the stories to be as concise as possible so the readers can conveniently read them. However, we recognize that all stories are different and some will be longer, so if needed, we will share the story in parts and connect each story with links for the readers convenience.
- Please include a short bio (1-3 sentences) about yourself and a photo for your bio.
- You must be 18 years or older or have approval from your parent or guardian to submit a story.
- Lastly, we know that if you have a prayer in your heart, God will help you write your story. We promise this writing journey will heal both you and your readers.
Please note that we do edit all the stories. We have a wonderful editing team who cares about helping you share your stories and articles as superior content that will connect with our readers. We may make changes to the title or to the article, for clarity or to meet our own editorial guidelines. If we make significant changes, we will always run it past you before we post it. We want to work together with you in sharing your story. Thank you for walking with us in love, faith, hope, and healing!