Are you overwhelmed? Do you want to be more organized? Do you need to relax more and let things go? Do you have too much on your plate? Do you feel like you’re failing? Are you unsure how to deal with all the technology offered to your kids? Are you sick of the contention in your home? Do you want to stop yelling? Do you want better relationships and more patience? Do you want to communicate better? I think we all have something that is heavy on our mama hearts, and that’s why I love The Mom Conference so much. They just get it and it always is packed with helpful and even vital information.
I’ve “attended” The Mom Conference (via internet) for the last 3 years and have learned some valuable lessons, truth nuggets that have changed how I do things and it has improved my mommy and family life.
Things I love about it:
The speakers are phenomenal.
You get to hear from experts.
You can listen on the go.
There is something for everyone!
It really is just a fabulous few days. They are changing it this year to make it even easier and better for us. The classes are available longer this year. It’s just all good things!
How to hear the awesome messages:
I promise there are no hidden fees or strings attached. This is how it works:
- You register for free and have access to the conference.
- You will get the free links straight to your inbox.
- You can listen to one of the speakers or all of them.
- You have 48 hours to listen to the classes once they launch.
- There are 10 keynote speakers and 29 total speakers that cover all things relating to the best and hardest job, being a mom.
- If you love it, find value in it, and want to own it, you can buy affordable packets starting at $37
and an All Access Package (which offers 29 speakers and a TON of bonus resources) for only $97.
- Combatting Overwhelm
- Parenting Kids In the Digital Age
- Connection Based Parenting
- Parenting a Child With Challenges
- And More!
Here is the layout of the amazing keynote speakers for each day:
Dr. Laura Markham
Julie King and Joanna Faber
Abigail Wald and Julia Storm
Oh and you can be entered to win up to $6,000 in prizes! That is everything in a nutshell. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Keep being awesome! You’re doing more than you realize!
This post contains affiliate links. If you choose to purchase a package, a portion of the money will come to us. The proceeds will be used to sustain our humanitarian projects and efforts.