HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! We thought it would be fun to give you the recipe to our favorite cookies! This is a recipe I came up with by adding some ingredients and tweaking some things and it is seriously DIVINE! I gave some to my neighbor just yesterday and she sent me a text saying, “So that had to be the best cookie EVER! Thank u” I promise, every single time I’ve made these, I’ve had the similar responses! “These are seriously THE best cookies I’ve EVER had….SERIOUSLY!” “Those are SOOO good, can I get the recipe?” It’s so fun to have a recipe like this that you KNOW people will LOVE! They are just pure deliciousness! They come out looking good and tasting amazing and the best thing is that there is no hidden trick! If you follow the recipe, yours’ will look and taste divine too!
Real Imprint Cookies
These cookies will definitely leave an impression!
1 cup (2sticks) butter, softened (NOT melted)
1 cup Crisco
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 ½ cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 ½ cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 package (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (Guittard are the best!
1 package (10 oz) Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 375
- Beat butter, Crisco, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until it’s creamy.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter mixture, beat until it’s well blended.
- Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned (The amount of time depends on the size of cookies. Don’t over cook.)
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool.
- This recipe yields 8-10 dozen (depending on cookie size)
- Enjoy with family and friends and/or pass them on to someone who could use an extra reason to smile…that’s the best part!
If you like chocolate and peanut butter, you will be in heaven with these! You won’t be able to go back to chocolate chip cookies once you try these! But, if by chance you are a chocolate purist, you can just do two packages of chocolate chips, instead of one of each, and they will still be delicious! Enjoy…and don’t forget…the thing that makes life sweet is leaving imprints in people’s lives!
This article appeared first on Real Imprints.