UPDATE: This team is currently full, if you are interested in being put on a contact list for our next trip, please email us.
Real Imprints is going to Guatemala and we want you to come with us! Last year we went to Haiti and it was life changing! We can’t wait to get to Guatemala!
We are currently building our 2016 Real Imprints team and only have six spots left! If you’ve always wanted to go on a humanitarian trip, but haven’t taken the plunge, now is your chance! The trip is November 25th-December 4th of this year and it’s going to be a medical and educational humanitarian trip. If you are interested, please contact us if you have any questions or would like more information!
John Bunyan said, “You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.”
We of course don’t have to travel to a third world country to experience this, it’s around us everyday, but there is something about seeing and experiencing the world from a third world perspective. The people you meet, the stories you hear, and the experiences you have will change your life for the better. I wish everyone would and could go. It really does change you.
The basic details of the trip:
- We are teaming up with Humanitize Expeditions, an experienced organization that has big hearts for those in Guatemala and Haiti.
- It will be a mixture of medical and educational clinics and camps. We are also hoping for a day of community service in one of the villages as well.
- On the education days, we will be doing day camps for kids and possibly teach classes to men and women – a lot of what we do here is based on the skill set of those that come and believe me YOU have something you could teach them! It can be health related or skill related, but it can also be something fun! We are going right before Christmas and you could help them make a gift for their families or something of that nature. The options are limitless!
- The cost is $800 per person plus airfare. The $800 includes everything you’ll need in Guatemala (room, food, transportation, interpreters, etc.). You will cover your airfare and other preparation expenses (passport, vaccinations, medications, etc.). The airfare cost will depend on where you are flying from.
- A $200 deposit is required to save your spot and the remaining balance needs to be paid off by at least a month before the trip. You can click here to register.
- You are welcome to tell any friends and family and we will fill the team based on a first come first served basis.
We will be staying on the campus of an orphanage and will be providing medical clinics for those in the surrounding villages. We will also be doing outreach clinics and outreach educational classes and camps. At the end of the week, we get to charter a boat on Lake Atitlan and shop for souvenirs for your family and friends. It’s going to be an experience you don’t want to miss! If you’d like to go, but these dates don’t work for you, Humanitize Expeditions has other dates available, and we will also be taking more Real Imprints team trips in the future as well!
Guatemala here we come!!!